Registration eligibility :
Any person who wants to teach and publish their notes on various topics under given subjects in the website are invited to use the website www.nextdefiniton.com and all those who are intended to learn about those given topics are invited to register.
Your account and registration obligation :
You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, display name and password and for restricting access to your mobile device. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this Term of use, we shall have right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your access to the website. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password including any content stored, posted or otherwise transmitted through your account even when certain content is posted by others who have access to your account with or without your authorization. We will not be responsible for any changes to the content in your account, including without limitation notes listing, that are attributable to use of your account by any third party, with or without your consent and you hereby expressly agree not to hold us liable in such a case. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account and the loss or damage arising therefrom. If you know or suspect that someone unauthorized knows your password or any other security breach, then you should notify us by contacting us immediately and in no event later than 24 hours through the address provided in the “Contact us” section of the website. If nextdefiniton has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to nextdefiniton and without any prior notice to you. Without prejudice to the above, nextdefiniton reserves the right to recover from you any and all damages, losses or costs that are levied on or suffered by nextdefiniton due to misuse of your account or password whether due to reasons attributable to you or not. It is very important that you logout when have finished using the website and preferably every time you leave your mobile device unattended. If you leave yourself logged in, then someone else may use your mobile device and have access to your account. They may read, modify or delete content from your account. They may send emails out from your user ID. They may even attempt to hack or damage the system from your user ID communication. When you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic record from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by emails or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for communication :
The website is a platform that users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their educational problems and solutions. Nextdefiniton is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any communication between the website users. Here, only one types of users like students or / and teachers. Any student can contact in the inbox for a particular problem to particular teacher. And like this the teacher can help to find the solution of the problem. A teacher can help out a student with his own intensity; nextdefiniton will not take the responsibility for that solution of the problem. Next definition will not force any teacher to help out for any solution of a problem. So, team nextdefiniton strongly suggest to a student user to interact with a known faculty. If there is any abuse of languages or any user use slang languages to any other user nextdefiniton will not take the responsibility. A user, who is a student or a teacher think that an unwanted user misbehaving with him/her, he/she can block for communicating with him. If a faculty sends a solution for a problem to a student which found wrong to the student, then this problem is to be discussed by their own, nextdefiniton will not be responsible for that. In case if you find someone who is misbehaving you can complain us with his profile by “Contact us” panel.
Use of the website is free for all the users. Nextdefiniton does not charge any fee for using the website and making purchases using the website. Although nextdefiniton reserves the right to change its fee policy from time to time but in particular, nextdefiniton will not charge in the future. Nextdefiniton may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all the existing services offered through the website. In such an event, nextdefiniton reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services as the case may be. Changes to the fee policy shall be intimated to users of the website and such charges shall be automatically become effective immediately thereafter. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian rupees.
Contents posted on the website :
Use of the website :
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles: You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasion of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women”.
- Is misleading any way;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mails”, “chain letters”, “spam post” or unrelated topics other than given subjects in the website;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work. In such case one can complain by contacting us. Such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated audio or links to pirated audio files;
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.